BestMark, best of the best mystery shopping companies, was founded in 1986 to help leading companies close the gap between the promise of enhancing customer experience (CX) and its actual delivery.
Today, BestMark is one of the nation's largest customer experience measurement and mystery shopping companies, and our Fortune 500 clients represent some of the most innovative and successful customer-focused organizations in the world.
Simply put, our approach is designed to isolate the key behaviors that drive customer delight and show our clients how to leverage this information to increase customer loyalty and profitability.
Since our inception, we've been helping good companies become great companies with our comprehensive arsenal of proven surveying, auditing, and management systems. Our programs allow our clients not only to gather incident-specific information about the moment of truth when a customer comes in contact with an organization, but also to track and trend attributes and behaviors that impact long-term guest value, satisfaction and advocacy.
Our innovative solutions directly correlate to increased revenue, customer satisfaction, and share of wallet for our clients. BestMark's proprietary methodologies and research tactics allow us to uncover the specific behaviors that drive customer delight and to measure attributes and behaviors that impact customer loyalty and spending. Then, we work to implement systems to train and certify employees on the behaviors unique to each client that drive customer delight.
At BestMark, we pride ourselves on producing the most accurate and valuable data in the industry, but we also recognize that data has no life of its own. Our mission is not just to provide superior measurement tools, but to infuse data into an organization's culture to enable leadership to optimally prioritize their actions.
After all, what good is a spreadsheet full of numbers and graphs without a way to translate it into more sales, better customer service, and increased customer satisfaction? BestMark's solutions come full circle: while gathering information is a critical step, our analytics experts also show our clients how to interpret and use this data to most effectively drive growth.
This is just one example of how we are always focused on quality long-term relationships with great companies.
- BestMark's corporate staff all embrace a passion for excellence and a commitment to designing and delivering programs that provide the most accurate and factual results possible.
- Our field force exceeds 200,000 and is one of the largest and most skilled in the industry.
- BestMark has always been committed to blazing the trail: we were one of the very first mystery shopping companies ever established, we were the first to gather survey and feedback data online, the first to link mystery shop data to other research data, the first to dissect moments of truth that drive differentiation, and we continue to be an innovative force in shaping the landscape of the industry.
- Our technology and reporting capabilities are cutting edge, and all of our software and systems are designed in-house.
- We expertly service hundreds of clients in an array of industries but always make each client feel like they are our only client.
- We perform over 500,000 field visits (mystery shops, audits, and exit interviews) per year, yet our error rate is almost non-existent.
- Despite our success and growth, we have always stayed true to our unique core values; we routinely turn away business due to our dedication to quality over quantity.
We realize that whether an organization sells groceries, televisions, checking accounts, or socket wrenches, the real product is customer value and delight. That's why America's leading customer-focused companies turn to BestMark.