Few buying decisions rely more on first impressions than the process of finding a new home. The conduct of the consultant and the physical condition of the property both have a tremendous impact on a potential renter or buyer's decision-making process. BestMark can show you how to deliver customer experiences that exceed visitors' expectations and greatly increase the chance that a prospect becomes a resident.
BestMark Understands the Housing / Leasing / Property Management Industry
BestMark's existing leasing and realty clients love the positive impact our programs have had on employee engagement, service, and customer satisfaction. BestMark mystery shops offer unparalleled value because we utilize a proprietary behaviors-based survey format that allows our clients to see exactly what went right and what went wrong at the moment of truth when prospects come into contact with a leasing consultant or realtor.
Our surveys are tailored to address each client's unique standards and transcend the typical Likert scale format. BestMark's customized methodology provides a comprehensive report with extensive story-like narrative that details every aspect of the shopper's visit, from the initial telephone contact and information gathering to touring the property and attempting to close the sale.
The BestMark Advantage - Apartment / Leasing Mystery Shopping & Experience Management
With over two decades of experience, we are experts in measurement design and helping organizations understand exactly what actions they should take to improve their customers' experiences. At BestMark, we understand operations, technology, and research, and we know what it takes to implement an exceedingly effective customer experience measurement program for apartment / leasing organizations:
- Holistic Approach. At BestMark, we take a holistic approach to achieving customer value, delight and loyalty. In addition to mystery shopping and compliance auditing, BestMark offers its apartment management clients an array of other customer surveying methodologies and feedback options designed to help them view their products, services and brand from a variety of perspectives. (See our Services & Solutions)
- Vast geographical coverage. We have field representatives (shoppers, compliance auditors, and exit interviewers) where you need them - in over 10,000 cities and towns across the country.
- Top quality with 100% completion rate. Many companies claim a completion rate of 100%, but at BestMark, we never break our promises. Our promised completion rate is 100% - no exceptions, no excuses. On top of that, the quality and accuracy of our data is the best in the industry. (See the details around our Quality Assurance Processes)
- Superior shop survey format. The structure of BestMark's apartment / leasing mystery shops is based on our proprietary survey format, a dramatic departure from traditional methods of collecting mystery shopping research data. Instead of asking a series of generic and potentially subjective questions, a BestMark behaviors-based shop enables our clients to pinpoint the very attributes and behaviors proven to drive customer delight, effective selling techniques and other critical performance attributes.
- Extensive training. Before our field representatives visit your properties or speak with your employees or customers, they will be trained, tested and certified on your specific program. Our field representatives will know exactly what to look and listen for, and we will ensure that all of your employees/properties are evaluated objectively, consistently, and accurately. We know how training, instructions, and certification for mystery shop programs must be different from auditing and from exit interviewing, and we are experts on the most effective methodologies for all three measurement programs.
- Direct one-on-one management of field representatives. Many companies subcontract the field visit scheduling process and even the quality editing process out to businesses that offer support services. BestMark never uses sub-contractors. Our dedicated staff of in-house schedulers and editors speak one-on-one with our field representatives every day; this ensures that our field representativesfully understand specific requirements and receive continual coaching and recognition to better produce actionable feedback for you.
- Competitive Pricing. Our phenonmenal quality does not equate to high costs. Due to the rules-based systems and efficient processes we have developed over the years, we can offer our clients the best of both worlds: superior services and competitive prices.
A BestMark apartment mystery shopping program enables our clients to:
- Understand exactly what customer delight-driving behaviors look and sound like
- Align company-wide focus on improving the customers' experiences
- Discover if customers are receiving consistently superior customer service at every property and/or customer touchpoint
- Identify gaps in training needs
- Improve selling skills and provide customers the information they want
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to maintain a positive brand image and avoid legal issues
- And much, much, more. . .
Whether we manage your program for you or you just need advice and guidance on how to design, implement, and/or report on internal measurements, we can customize a customer experience measurement program for your specific needs, and we can help you understand which critical opportunities you need to address for your business.
Collecting and aligning data only provides value if that information is actually used to improve performance at each property, so it is critical that the data is useful at the operator level. With that in mind, BestMark created GuestLink , a proprietary web-based reporting system that allows clients to create, update and track data at all levels within the organization for performance feedback and coaching. BestMark clients are also able to dynamically create ad hoc reports on the fly and update customized "Action Plans." When managers of customer-facing employees directly access shop, audit, or customer survey results via GuestLink , coaching and recognition (as well as solutions selling reinforcement) can occur at the front lines almost immediately.