BestMark's unique and actionable competitive intelligence solutions will arm your organization with strategic advantages to over your rivals.
Winning Requires a Competitive Advantage
With little room left for differentiation on product or price, companies have turned their focus to the customer experience. The business case is clear. The ability to consistently deliver a superior customer experience leads to loyalty, advocacy, long-term growth and increased market share.
Actionable Competitive Intelligence is ImperativeCustomer-focused companies that are consistently at the top of their industry embrace competitive intelligence as a critical tool in planning and decision-making. They understand that a superior system for gathering and utilizing competitive intelligence allows them to:
- Understand the most important elements in the customer experience
- Anticipate, pre-empt, and react to competitors' actions
- Strategically focus training and resources on areas that have relatively strong impacts on customer loyalty and where they underperform compared to the competition
- Identify innovative best practices
The BestMark Advantage - Competitive Mystery Shops
BestMark manages a field force of over 500,000 mystery shoppers in more than 13,000 cities throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. Our shoppers are extensively trained to engage front-line sales personnel with specific sales scenarios and objectively assess performance on key customer experience attributes.
Comprehensive Program Design
The success of any competitive intelligence program is largely dependent on the quality of the work done before program implementation. At this critical time, BestMark becomes an ideal partner through our steadfast commitment to thoroughly understand each client's unique needsand our ability to draw on proprietary methodologies based on over 31 years of measuring the customer-experience with Fortune 500 and Global 50 clients. Among other objectives, the program design stage seeks to:
- Identify and model the key components of the customer experience in your industry.
- Determine what the delight-driving behaviors that create loyalty and advocacy look and sound like.
- Develop a sophisticated, behavior-based survey.
- Identify which competitors should be targeted for intelligence-gathering, such as industry leaders, top rivals, new entrants, growing rivals, etc.
What is Measured During Competitive Mystery Shops (Examples)
Program Implementation/Gathering Competitive Intelligence
Before we execute a single competitive mystery shop, we select the right shopper for your program and train and certify those shoppers to fully understand the scenarios they will be using and the customer experience dimensions they will be scoring.
As shops are executed, we leverage our staff of Quality Editors who are trained and certified on a client-by-client basis and scrutinize every score and every word our shoppers provide.
Actionable Competitive Intelligence
The final product of BestMark's competitive mystery shops is company-wide access to actionable intelligence. With a suite of powerful reporting and analytics tools and 24/7 web access for anyone in the organization, BestMark's cutting-edge GuestLink reporting and analytics solution provides all stakeholders with a rapid, clear, and deep understanding of what customers are experiencing at your competitors' locations.
GuestLink competitive Intelligence Features
- Interactive Dashboards
- Performance Scorecards
- Dynamic Query Drill-Down
- Individual Customer Experience Reports
- Strengths & Opportunities Reports
- Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) Tracking
- High-Impact Standard Reports