Results donít happen by accident. Healthcare companies that create consistently exceptional customer / patient experiences do not succeed because they always hire better employees or offer better services at lower prices; they succeed because they build carefully aligned systems that everyone in the organization uses to measure, manage and improve the patient experience.
When aligned properly with other measurement and management tools, healthcare mystery shopping results can reliably predict patient satisfaction and future growth. A customer experience measurement program managed by BestMark will help your company focus and improve on the specific behaviors that will create patient delight and positively impact sales and profitability.
Serving Many Sectors in the Healthcare Industry
- Managed Care / Health Insurance Providers
- Doctors Offices / Clinics / Hospitals
- Assisted Living
- Community Meetings
- Medicare / Medicaid Sales
- Customer Support Call & Message Centers
Serving Many Purposes in the Healthcare Industry
- Improving the Patient Experience Across Touch Points
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Improving Patient Loyalty & Advocacy
- Reducing Patient Defections
- Improving Sales Agent Relationship Building & Sales Skills
- Providing supervisors with a coaching tool
- and many more...
The BestMark Advantage - Healthcare Mystery Shopping & Patient Experience Management
As one of the nationís first mystery shopping companies, BestMark made significant contributions to legitimizing mystery shopping as a powerful research tool, and we pride ourselves on continually leading and changing the landscape of our industry. We understand operations, technology, and research, and we know what it takes to manage a phenomenally successful program:
- Vast geographical coverage. We have shoppers in the locations you want shopped. BestMark conducts tens of thousands of shops each month with shoppers in over 10,000 cities and towns in the US, Canada and Europe.
- Top quality with 100% completion rate. Many mystery shopping companies claim a completion rate of 100%, but at BestMark, we never break our promises. Our promised completion rate is 100% no exceptions, no excuses. On top of that, the quality and accuracy of our shop results are the best in the industry. (See the details around our Quality Assurance Processes)
- Superior survey format. The structure of BestMark's healthcare mystery shops is based on our proprietary survey format, a dramatic departure from traditional methods of collecting mystery shopping research data. Instead of asking a series of generic and potentially subjective questions, a BestMark behaviors-based shop enables our clients to pinpoint the very attributes and behaviors proven to drive patient delight, effective selling techniques and other critical performance attributes.
- Extensive shopper training. Before our healthcare mystery shoppers visit your locations or call your employees posing as patients, they will be trained, tested and certified on your specific program. Our shoppers will know exactly what to look and listen for, and we will ensure that all of your employees/locations are evaluated objectively, consistently, and accurately.
- Direct one-on-one management of shoppers. Many mystery shopping companies subcontract the shop scheduling process and even the quality editing process out to businesses that offer mystery shop support services. BestMark never uses sub-contractors. Our dedicated staff of in-house schedulers and editors speak one-on-one with our shoppers every day; this ensures that the shoppers fully understand specific requirements and receive continual coaching and recognition to better produce actionable feedback for you.
- Highly engaged, top-performing shoppers. We understand that our shoppers are also our clients and our most important commodity. Our shoppers feel like they are a part of our company. Through consistent direct contact, we instill in them a high level of personal accountability and pride that their feedback is important.
BestMark programs enable our healthcare clients to:
- Understand exactly what patient delight-driving behaviors look and sound like
- Align organization-wide focus on improving the patientsí experiences, resulting in growth through patient loyalty and referrals.
- Discover if patients are receiving consistently superior service at every location and/or patient touchpoint
- Identify gaps in training needs
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to maintain a positive brand image and avoid legal issues
- And much, much moreÖ
No matter what your objectives, we will partner with you to develop a program that will provide actionable results using state-of-the-art technologies and proven shop methodologies.
Actionable Insight for Healthcare Professionals
Collecting and aligning data only provides value if that information is actually used to improve performance at each location, so it is critical that the data is useful at the operator level. With that in mind, BestMark created GuestLink, a proprietary web-based reporting system that allows clients to create, update and track data at all levels within the organization for performance feedback and coaching. BestMark clients are also able to dynamically create ad hoc reports on the fly and update customized "Action Plans." When managers of customer-facing employees directly access shop results via GuestLink, coaching and recognition (as well as solutions selling reinforcement) can occur at the front lines almost immediately.
GuestLink Customer Experience Intelligence Features
- Interactive Dashboards
- Performance Scorecards
- Dynamic Query Drill-Down
- Individual Customer Experience Reports
- Strengths & Opportunities Reports
- Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) Tracking
- High-Impact Standard Reports